The Iconic Self Online Experience
From the creators of The Iconic Self comes an incredible interactive opportunity — The Iconic Self Online Experience.
In case you haven’t yet discovered what fans of Jen Lee and Phyllis Mathis already treasure, The Iconic Self is an intimate conversation filled with personal stories and poignant insights that enables you to risk becoming the self you were always meant to be. Learn more about The Iconic Self »
This transformative material has been offered in several forms: audio cd’s, in-person retreats, live workshops, and home retreat kits. Now Phyllis and Jen are offering a unique opportunity to discover your own iconic self online, in the company of kindred souls.
You can participate in The Iconic Self Online Experience from February 4th through March 1st, 2013.
For $199* you will receive:
- daily posts featuring reflective questions, playful exercises, and daily opportunities to interact with others on the same journey, Monday through Friday for a total of twenty days. (Value: $100+)
- every minute of the original Iconic Self audio learning course (the content of a 5-day intensive retreat) divided into delicious bite-sized mp3 morsels (Value: $100)
- Phyllis and Jen in the house! We’ll be there every day, catching stories, offering additional insights and encouragement to help along the way. (Value: $50+/day for 20 days=$1000)
- a live conference call, mid-course, with both Phyllis and Jen: a time to ask questions, tell stories, and enjoy being together. (Value: $250)
- a private Flickr group to share playful exercises, creative projects, iconic outfits, and other visual evidence of soulful risk-taking. (Bonus!)
The registration for this hands-on, interactive experience is just $199 (valued at $1450).
Participation is limited to 25 in this truly intimate experience.
*If you already own The Iconic Self cd set, you can participate at a discounted rate of $99. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify.
Registration for this course is now closed.
The Iconic Self Online Experience:
- is story-based, drawing from real life experience and wisdom.
- is accessible. You don’t have to read a text book or think your way into a new life.
- is intimate. Jen and Phyllis’ own unique journeys and vulnerable sharing gives you permission to look at areas of your own life in a way that gently holds you.
- creates a tender lens through which to encounter power and courage in your own life.
The Iconic Self Online Experience:
- is NOT a heady how-to. It doesn’t involve any “steps”. It will be chock-full of application in the form of playful practices and creative exercises.
- is NOT simply a private blog that we’re charging you for the privilege of viewing. Through daily audio excerpts, you get to listen to Phyllis and Jen talking in a way that brings you right into the room. You hear their laughter, poignant pauses, and all the emotion in their voices
- is NOT anonymous. Daily sharing and reflective interaction puts you in immediate contact with your fellow travelers. Prepare to be known.
The cornerstone of The Iconic Self Online Experience will be the ongoing presence and interaction of Phyllis and Jen in the classroom, which combined with your comments, questions and insights will create a one-of-a-kind conversation, as do their live events.
“Because playing with a fraction of our moves isn’t really playing at all. Because being good only gets us so far. Because who we were always meant to be has a way of never letting us go.” —Jen Lee
What People Are Saying
“Listening to the stories of Phyllis and Jen is like sitting in the presence of welcoming friends. Through their simple and eloquent storytelling they were able to place a benevolent and thoughtful lens onto my own experiences, fears and desires that lie deep and silent within me. They stirred remembrances of my own stories and through them I was able to see my true self—my iconic self—showing up in ways that I simply had not seen or celebrated before. Phyllis and Jen are empowering and nourishing women…” —Ellen Haroutunian, Licensed Professional Counselor and writer
“…full of candid, humorous, and enlightening stories that stimulate the mind and warm the heart . . . a potent encouragement to anyone who seeks to discover their full, unique being in the world.” —Tom Daly, PhD, Founder of 4 Gateways Coaching
“I use The Iconic Self with my clients that are ‘stuck’ in their head. It helps them in a safe and non-threatening way to get out of their head and try something more experiential and from their heart.” —John Hartle, M.A., Executive and Life Coach
About the Instructors
Jen Lee is a publisher, producer and a performer in New York City’s storytelling scene. She has been featured on the Peabody Award-winning Moth Radio Hour, and in The Best of The Moth: Volume 15. She is a sought-after mentor and guide for workshops and retreats unleashing creative expression, and her private Story Mentoring clients range from authors to executives.
Jen’s soulful-meets-artful resources for off-map thinkers and makers at jenleeproductions.com include apparel, books, course curriculum, audio learning programs and now film. She is currently producing and directing her first short documentary: Indie Kindred.
Phyllis Mathis is a Soul Professional. More than a psychotherapist, life coach, or spiritual mentor, she is best described as a Seer, Sojourner and Sage. In this capacity Phyllis works with artists, writers, homemakers and entrepreneurs—all sorts of brave souls determined to step into the joy and power of their truest selves. She lives and works in Arvada, Colorado.
Phyllis is co-creator of The Iconic Self (Jen Lee Productions, 2012), as well as a teacher and columnist at Live it to the Full (liveittothefull.com). She is a gifted writer, speaker, and leadership consultant, as well as a beginning potter.