Engaging Your Iconic Self
By all accounts you’ve become a grown-up: You’ve checked off several of your most important life-goals. You’re functioning nicely in your chosen roles. Your life is full. It should be happily-ever-after time for you.
And yet . . .
A chronic restlessness nags your bones. A secret longing inhabits your sighs. In quiet moments a voice inside whispers,
“there’s more to me than this.”
It’s true. There IS more—more to you than you’ve ever imagined.
- Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self is a 20-day adventure in unleashing your more.
- Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self is an Online Course (but quite a bit more)
- Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self is a Life-Coaching Group (but quite a bit more)
- Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self is a fun, creative, gentle-but-power-packed journey of discovery into the hidden brilliance of your own soul.
It’s the key to your more.
In Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self you will:
- receive expert guidance from Life Coach and fellow more-seeker, Phyllis Mathis
- find language to describe the more you’re longing for
- mine your history for hints of your hidden brilliance
- identify the parts of yourself you’ve only glimpsed around the edges
- find cultural icons that mirror your more, and borrow their courage to help you risk
- take tangible steps toward expansion and transformation
- connect with fellow adventurers, playmates, and cheerleaders
- tap into your inner stores of passion, joy, and expansive possibilities
Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self runs for 4 weeks, Monday through Friday, from July 9th to August 3rd, 2012.
The cost for this 20-day online adventure is $199. That’s roughly the fee for a single session of one-on-one life coaching.
In addition, participants in Power Play: Engaging Your Iconic Self will receive a 30% discount on the source materials for this course – The Iconic Self (Jen Lee Productions), by Phyllis Mathis and Jen Lee. Although purchase of The Iconic Self is not required in order to participate in the course, it provides a richly illustrated context for the journey.
Won’t you join us? Together we can unlock your MORE.
Phyllis Mathis, MA, LPC, is a long-time spiritual leader, an ontological coach and a licensed professional counselor who has been practicing for over 30 years. Based in the Denver area, Phyllis is also a seasoned writer and retreat facilitator, a beginning potter, and the co-author of The Iconic Self (Jen Lee Productions, 2012).