Join us mid-May 2012 for Rule-Free Photography, a two week course with photographer Vivienne McMaster. Vivienne will help you push past fear of not being the “perfect” photographer. You’ll be invited to shake up the rules of how one is supposed to take a picture and to discover the magic of making beautiful mistakes while discovering the creative photo-seeker in you.
Class price is $29 and includes daily posts (Monday through Friday) and tips and activities. Class begins May 21 and runs through June 1.
Registration for Rule-Free Photography is now closed.
Sometimes it feels like photography is full of rules and structure of how you should or should not be taking a photo. Some rules are meant to be broken especially if they stop you from creative exploration!
This course is invites you to explore two weeks of fabulous creative tasks and ideas that will shake up all of those reasons that may be holding you back from diving into photography. It will replace them with creative tools to start the photography fire in you!
The course is designed to be accessible to those just beginning to explore photography but also will be mighty inspiring to those who want to get past fears in photography and access their creative voice.
In Rule-Free Photography, we will:
- Shake up our ideas of what we think we need to know as photographers and tap in to what we already know as creative souls.
- Do outside the box and oh so much fun activities each day Monday through Friday during the course
- Experiment, explore, seek, try, be silly, and have so much fun.
- Connect with our fellow creativity seekers in the course.
- Learn from experiencing and exploring.
- Discovery that photography is fun and not to be feared!
- Share our photos in a supportive class flickr group
- A camera of any sort. A DSLR, point and shoot or camera phone are all great options
- Access to the Live it to the Full Website
Vivienne McMaster is a photographer and workshop leader. She loves inviting people to explore their creative side and discover the wondrous world of photography. She truly believes that you don’t need a fancy camera and all sorts of technical knowledge to call yourself a photographer and loves cheering people on as they explore this.
She teaches a variety of classes both in person and online, helping artful souls dive into their own creative journey through photography. You can find Vivienne sharing photo adventures and other musings at her website.